|Vice President, Expansion and Development||Talena Klypak-Borbelyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sponsorship and Membership||Ross Hartemail@example.com|
|Traffic Safety Coordinator||Dale Flemmingfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Community Liaison||Michelle Flemmingemail@example.com|
|Recycling and Community Clean Up||Ross Hartfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Adopt a Rink Coordinator||Samantha Domagalaemail@example.com|
|Communications (Website, Facebook, Newsletter)||Voula Martinfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Member(s) at Large||Vacant|
|Stampede Breakfast Coordinator||Chester Liu|
We are always welcome volunteers for events and the board. If you are interested, please email us at email@example.com.
The position of Treasurer is currently vacant on the Community Association board. If you enjoy numbers and are looking for a way to help your neighbourhood, this is an excellent opportunity for you to volunteer your time. The Treasurer does not require an accounting background; they need to be solid with basic math, adept with spreadsheets and very organised.
• Collecting and depositing funds in the Association bank account promptly,
• Paying bills
• Maintaining the finances and financial records of the Association.
• Monthly reporting of revenues, expenditures, investments, amounts due and owing to the Association.
• Ensure that an audited financial statement for the preceding Fiscal Year is prepared by the appointed auditors and presented at the Annual General Meeting.
• Chair any finance committee created as a standing committee by the Board
The treasure is an executive member of the Community Association Board and as such is expected to attend one board meeting per month. The commitment is approximately 10 to 20 hours per month and is a volunteer position.
If this interests you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information