The City of Calgary wants your help. They are holding open houses for a 10-year skateboard plan to build up to 50 skateparks in the city. Join them at one of three open houses to provide your input and learn more about:
· the overall skateboarding strategy and where they are in the process
· the consultants that are designing the skateparks
· communities that have been identified to receive a skatepark and why
· how this could impact you or your family
· modern skatepark design, construction, and the positive impact they have on communities
· how your community or region can get involved for selection of future parks
They are still in the proposal stage and no final site selection has been decided. Help carve out how they move forward.
Open House Options (all times are 5 PM to 8 PM):
Tuesday, January 28: Cardel Theatre – 180 Quarry Park Blvd S.E.
Wednesday, January 29: Edgemont Community Association – 33 Edgevalley Circle NW
Thursday, January 30: Southland Leisure Centre – 2000 Southland Dr. S.W.
For more information about this or other Recreation projects, please visit: calgary.ca/recreationprojects