We are hosting a contest to re-design our community logo! We invite residents of Coach Hill and Patterson Heights to send us their original, fresh ideas for a new community logo.
A prize will be awarded to the designer of the winning logo, and your name will be featured in The Broadcaster.
Winner will be determined by your fellow residents at the Stampede Breakfast on Monday, July 9, 2012.
Contest entries must be submitted no later than 11:59pm Saturday, June 30, 2012
E-mail your logo design as a JPEG file to email@example.com. Include your full name, telephone number, address, and e-mail address. Incomplete information will disqualify your entry.
- •- Must be in digital, JPEG format
- •- Must include CHPH.ca word mark
- •- Must be clear and recognizable at small size
- •- No limit to number of entries per participant.
- •- Entrants must have parental consent if under the age of 18.
- •- Entrants must be a resident of the Coach Hill or Patterson Heights community
- •- Entrants represent and warrant that their submission(s) is/are their original work, has not been copied from others, and does not violate the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity.
- •- By submitting an entry to the contest, the participant acknowledges that the logo will become property of the Coach Hill, Patterson Heights Community Association.