Please be aware of the following traffic impacts this weekend:
- • The intersection on westbound Bow Trail at 24 Street S.W. will be closed nightly between 6 p.m. and 8 a.m. on Friday, June 15 and Sunday, June 17 for paving.
- • Two lanes on westbound Bow Trail from Crowchild Trail to 26 Street S.W., and the ramp from southbound Crowchild Trail to westbound Bow Trail, will be closed nightly from 6 p.m. to 8 a.m. on Friday, June 15 and Sunday, June 17 for paving.
- • The Bow Trail access ramp from 10 Avenue S.W. will be closed nightly between 7 p.m. and 8 a.m. on Thursday, June 14 and Saturday, June 16 for paving.
- • The right-hand lane on westbound 17 Avenue from Christie Park Gate to 69 Street S.W. will be closed on Friday, June 15 from 5:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. for paving.
- • The right-hand lane on eastbound 17 Avenue from 69 Street S.W. to Christie Park Gate will be closed on Friday, June 15 from 5:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. for paving.
For ongoing impacts, please view the Paving Schedules page on www.westlrt.ca.
The West LRT Project Office has approved a noise exemption request for installation of water services at Sirocco Station over the weekend as well. The work will run 24 hours a day from Friday, June 15 at 6:00 PM to Sunday, June 17 at 10:00 PM. The planned schedule of activities is as follows:
- • Friday night – Remove asphalt and excavate for tie-ins and directional drill
- • Saturday – Directional drill portion of water service (anticipated 6 hours)
- • Saturday eve/night – drilling if required, tie -in waterline and backfill
- • Sunday – backfill if required and pave.